Thursday, August 30, 2012

31 Days: Challenge Accepted!

One of my favorite bloggers, The Nester, has been doing a "31 Days" in October for the past 3 years.  She posts every day in October around a theme.  Past themes have included: "31 Days of Lovely Limitations", "31 Days to a Less Messy Nest", and "31 Days to a Better Dressed Nest".

She has thrown out the offer to all of her readers to do their own 31 Days series during the month of October, and I thought it would be a great way to keep me on track to blogging every day.

We're still hoping to be moving in / closing on a house (any house!) by the end of October, so it should be a challenge to continue to blog daily with everything that has to go on with house hunting / packing / moving into a new house.  All of the potential chaos that could come our way during the month of October prompted me to choose the theme:



I think that it will be a good way to keep my head from exploding - a gentle daily reminder to keep things simple, do my best to eliminate needless chaos and reflect on the things that really matter in my life.

I want to incorporate a lot of the elements that I love in life:

Interior Design
Cooking
Fashion / Style
Photography

I could even break it up and do one week for each category.  I need to start thinking ahead and coming up with 31 days' worth of ideas to keep me going!

If you want to do your own 31 Days challenge, and create your own button, here's a link to her post.

Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment