Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Going to the Fair

Country Living magazine holds a fair three times a year, where readers of the magazine can shop for antiques, meet the editors of the magazine, and get information on the latest products for the home.  This spring, one was held in Austin, Texas and next month, they're having on in Atlanta, Georgia.  This weekend, September 14 - 16, they're having on right up the road in Columbus, Ohio.

Source

Lucky for us, we never have plans, so when I asked the hubs if he wanted to go last night, he jokingly said, "I don't know if we'll have time.  The only thing I had planned was mowing the yard."

I'm really excited to get to attend, especially since it's less than a two-hour drive from our house.  I can't wait to see what I find to bring home!

Here's a link to the list of the vendors that will be there - there's over 150.  It's going to be huge!

They will also have on-site antiques appraisals by members of the Antiques Roadshow staff, a farmer's market, and cooking demos.

Here's a link to the schedule of events for the weekend.

Tickets are no longer available in advance online, but they are available at the door.  It's $16 per person for a one-day pass, and $20 per person for a weekend pass.  We're only going the one day - Saturday (I wouldn't put Patrick through that much shopping - poor guy).

I'll be sure to bring my camera with me to photograph some of the lovely items for sale, and I'll post photos of anything that I get to bring home with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment